Five priorities (2011 SoNA)
- Creating decent jobs
- Fighting crime
President Jacob Zuma announced a nine-point plan to ignite growth and create jobs in his 2015 State of the Nation Address. This has been followed by regular?updates on the progress by The Presidency as well as in the Economic Sectors, Employment and Infrastructure Development Cluster.
Other key issues
- Government and opportunities for youth
- National Development Plan 2030
- National Infrastructure Plan
- The New Growth Path - policy aimed at enhancing growth, employment creation and equity.
- Industrial Policy Action Plan
- Resolving the energy challenge
- The outcomes approach - Cabinet-approved approach to service delivery
- Government opinion pieces on current issues
- Local Government Elections 2016
- Elections 2014
- 20 years of freedom and democracy (2014)